CoinJanitor ICO and Token Sale Review
CoinJanitor is a platform which provides a reprocessing solution to unused or unusable cryptocurrencies, by unravelling the value stuck in dead coins. The platform also pursues to minimize weakening in the digital money markets by incorporation of dead coins communities into the CoinJanitor ecosystem.
About the project:
As per the records, there are above 4,500 cryptocurrencies in circulation now, most of which are dead. The dead coins act as a threat to the cryptocurrency market, as the market faces the dilution in the value whereas for the owners of the coins their value is trapped and unacceptable in digital currencies. The CoinJanitor platform expects to pool in and recycle such coins through the use of CoinJanitor tokens. The dead value coins will be exchanged against the CoinJanitor tokens to integrate the dead coins in the CoinJanitor ecosystem and allow the users to transmission of the value of these dead coins to the actual digital market.
Advantages of JAN ICO:
Following are the benefits of the JAN ICO issuance:
- The users of dead coins will get a value for their dead coins. Another major advantage is that they will become apart of a group which has tremendous growth potential in future.
- The CoinJanitor users will benefit due to the creation of an all-new economic system or ecosystem. The new economy will get to the bottom of the value trapped in the dead zero valued coins.
- The digital money market will be benefitted due to dilution of the currency by the discharging of block-chains that have trapped value of the dead coins. In addition to this, CoinJanitor will act as a means to mobilize the trapped value of the coins to other places.
- The project creators will create a platform to bring together a new system with better tools to improve the cryptocurrency market.
About JAN Platform and ICO:
The ICO date for the JAN token started on 2nd April and will end on 2nd May 2018. The total number of tokens is 1 million, 50% of which will be open to the public. The total quantity of reserved tokens is 30% of the million.
The team comprises of Marc Kenigsberg who is a renowned bitcoin thought leader, backed by Asaf Yosifov CTO and Tzahi Kanza Business Development head. Other members include Tzvi Shishler (CMO), Theo Morgan (CIO) and Steven Gleiser the Economic Architect.
- Start Date2018-05-01
- End Date2018-05-31
- Payment MethodBTCETHLTCFiat
- Total Supply50000000