Lancer ICO and Token Sale Review
Lancer platform can be compared to an online labour market in the field of blockchain where users don’t need special or high qualifications to earn online. Lancer Network provides SMM and advertising services. Lancer network is inclined towards the workers and the work, and not entirely not only towards the people willing to give work but also equally towards the workers and the nature of work. With the services of this platform the community is developing, the activity of the users is increasing, and the trust to the project is growing. Thus, an active community is the key to a successful project.
Currently, freelancers work on platforms like Freelancer, oDesk, Upwork, etc has few fundamental flaws and challenges associated with these platforms. They include Lack of freelance job opportunities to the relevant worker, Absence of trust between parties regarding payments, Chances of fraud by either of the party Quality and time issues.
These can be solved by using Lancer platform by:
- Availability of work for individuals at any location in the world Trustworthy and transparent payments system
- High-standard security protocols against third-party frauds
- Quality and standard maintenance guidelines that have to adhere
- A hybrid platform, i.e., a combination of Centralized & Decentralized structures with full platform accountability
Advantages of Lancer
- A wide range of services is available in the network. Users can perform mass-liking, and mass following tasks on the Lancer platform.
- With the help of Lancer Network’s services, users can themselves set the price and terms of the job. This will help lowering cost of advertising.
- Lancer network follows a bulletproof and transparent payment system that cannot be cheated. The payment of the task is possible only after its execution, but tokens from the customer’s account are written off/released at the time of request formation.
- Lancer ecosystem is a one-stop solution. One platform provides all the possible promotion and advertising services.
Fundraising and the issuing of Lancer Network tokens (LNW* Conditional) are aimed at platform development, raising marketing funds, and advertising campaigns for the Lancer Network app. LNW token is a utility-token that provides access to the platform’s operation. A total of 250 000 000 Lancer Network tokens will be released. Lancer Network’s public launch and a global marketing campaign will be launched on the basis of the money collected during the ICO round. All unsold tokens will be burned.The money will be allocated for the preparation of the public launch of Lancer Network platform, global marketing, and mass-signup of the workers on the platform.
- Start Date2018-07-26
- End Date2018-09-26
- Payment MethodETH
- Total Supply250000000
- SectorBusiness Services