Nousplatform ICO and Token Sale Review

Nousplatform

Nousplatform

90 Days Ago
Nousplatform

Nousplatform

Nousplatform offers the opportunity to large fund managers and investors alike to participate in a total decentralized investment management platform availing of blockchain technology. They hope to change the face of fund management and open up opportunities to small and large investors as well as providing growth opportunities to large fund managers.

About the Platform

Investing in funds can present many barriers to entry for potential and ready investors. Fund managers and firms too can have difficulty in attracting and retaining new clients whilst keeping costs low and running an efficient operation. Nousplatform looks to change all of that for each stakeholder in the industry.

  • Fund managers can benefit from the secure and transparent nature of blockchain technology to manage all kinds of open and closed-ended funds.
  • Access to a ready community of investors as well as a stable, secure platform with liquidity provided by Nous Tokens and the ability to market their fund through positive performance.
  • For investors, they have a simple user-interface featuring the highest performing funds to invest at specific times.
  • Safe trading is also secured on the decentralized blockchain network.
  • Investor risk is reduced by being able to verify performance via the blockchain of any particular fund.

The ICO

The pre-ICO for this project is set to begin on May 20th. Suring this period and for 4 weeks throughout the Pre and main sale, there will be a discount available of up to 30%. The regular non-discounted value of the NSS token will be 1ETH per 700 NSS.

The project has a hardcap of 30,000ETH according to company paperwork. ETH only will be accepted as a currency of investment.

Funds raised during the ICO will largely be allocated to equity acquisition and business expansion. These two areas will account for 50% of the funds raised whilst 20% will be held as reserve.

The Token

The token available during the ICO sale is a security token (NSS). There will be a maximum supply of 125,000,000 NSS, 20% of which will be available during the ICO period. The remaining 80% will be distributed among founders, employees and advisors.

Upon completion of the platform itself, holders of the NSS security token will be eligible to exchange their token for the NSU utility token at a rate of 1NSS per 20NSU. There will be a total supply of 2,500,000,000 NSU tokens.

Overview

  • SymbolNSU
  • Countryunited-kingdom
  • Start Date2018-05-20
  • End Date2018-06-20
  • Payment MethodBTCETHUSDFiat
  • Total Supply2500000000
  • SectorPlatform
  • Start Price0.00004 ETH
  • PlatformEthereum

Team

  • Anatol Ostrowski
    CTO & Co-Founder

  • Colin Breeze
    CEO

  • Alex Man
    Managing Director & Co-Founder

  • Andrew Vorobyovski
    CSO

  • Viktor Pulyaev
    COO & Co-Founder

  • Anatol Ostrowski
    CTO & Co-Founder

  • Colin Breeze
    CEO

  • Alex Man
    Managing Director & Co-Founder

  • Andrew Vorobyovski
    CSO

  • Viktor Pulyaev
    COO & Co-Founder