Tokpie ICO and Token Sale Review
Tokpie is an innovative Peer-to-Peer cryptocurrency exchange which offers everything that the new or experienced trader could want in terms of safety, speed, security and transparency. What sets Tokpie apart from competitors is its global mindset and the fact that all transactions are completely free and flexible.
About the Project
Tokpie aims to harness everything that is good about the crypto exchange world and particularly on a P2P level and make that accessible to everyone desiring to trade. This means employing a few groundbreaking ideas along the way.
- Trading on the exchange will be completely free of charge.
- Tokpie aim that any willing person will be able to purchase cryptocurrency directly with fiat currency.
- Minimal commissions on trades will be employed along with total transparency and security in all operations.
- Exchange will be available globally and in multiple currencies through the platforms facilitation of local area communications between users.
- Users of the exchange can now find trustworthy peers with whom to conduct a completely safe transaction using the Tokpie exchange.
- The platform will also support real-time auctions, price charting, price alerts and a number of other advanced instruments which cannot usually be supported by a peer-to-peer exchange.
This project is aiming to revolutionize the crypto exchange process by getting the entire community involved in the process conveniently and securely.
The pre-ICO is slated to begin May 1st with an initial discount amount of 20%. This means the token price will be at 1ETH per 1920TKP. The presale will end on May 14th and give way to a final sale which will run from June 1st to July 5th. The discount rate during the main sale will span downwards from 15% depending upon the time of your investment.
The non-discounted price of the token is 1ETH per 1600TKP. The project has a softcap of 500ETH and a hardcap of 25,000ETH. This can be contributed via ETH only and there will be a minimum purchase of 100TKP required.
Residents of many countries including China, USA, and Hong Kong, will be prohibited from participation in this ICO.
The token is an ERC20 token complaint with the Ethereum network. The final token supply is not yet set, however it will be 35% more than the total number of tokens sold during the ICO period with the majority of that additional 35% allocated to future reserves (21%). No more TKP tokens will be issued once the hardcap has been reached.
- Start Date2018-05-01
- End Date2018-07-05
- Payment MethodETH
- Total Supply10000000
- Start Price0.0005208 ETH
Rates & Bonuses
- Pre-Sale: 20% bonus, Public Sale: 3% to 15%