Tv-Two ICO and Token Sale Review
TV-Two is proposing a brand new and open source platform, hosting an entire TV ecosystem through the security and technology of blockchain. This will revolutionize the world of TV watching, allowing ease of access to free content for viewer as well as increased earning potential for content creators.
About the Project
This bold project aims to release control of huge traditional TV companies and media from the medium of television. Instead it aims to put control of viewing back into the hands of the viewer. TVT will become the currency of the platform through which all of this is possible. The company’s mission includes the following:
- By offering free viewing of traditional TV as well as premium content to viewers, the project will be adopted and therein shifting the balance of power back in favor of the home viewer.
- The possibility for the viewer to earn TVT coins through watching paid advertising serves to further incentivize adoption of the platform.
- Through providing coins to advertisers and content creators on the platform based upon viewership and other factors, revenue streams will have been successfully created for the mutual benefit of all parties.
The company will also be featured at the upcoming Amsterdam CoinFest on April 19th.
The ICO is scheduled to begin its crowdsale on April 24th. The sale will feature a progressively decreasing bonus amount for investors to help encourage early participation. The price at ICO will be valued as 1ETH=10,000TTV.
The ICO will run for a total of 1 month, finishing on May 24th. Funds will be allocated primarily to engineering (60%) whilst other areas such as marketing (14%), Partners (10%) and legal (10%), will make up the remainder of the allocation with 6% being held as reserves.
The project has a hardcap of 50,000ETH with a softcap of 2,500ETH. Both ETH and BTC will be accepted as investments during the ICO.
Residents of USA will be restricted from participating in this ICO.
There will be a total supply of 500,000,000TTV. Of this total, 75% are available for purchase during the ICO with the remaining 25% being distributed between team members, supporters and being used for promotional purposes. This project has garnered stellar reviews from many industry observers.
- Start Date2018-04-24
- End Date2018-05-24
- Payment MethodBTCETH
- Total Supply500000000
- Start Price0.0,001 ETH
Rates & Bonuses
- 20% discount